> IBX5980432E7F390 Hayley Kiyoko Tear Up After Winning the "20GayTeen" MTV Video Music Award - Kentucky derby

Hayley Kiyoko Tear Up After Winning the "20GayTeen" MTV Video Music Award

https://kentuckyderby112.blogspot.com/
Remember this name: Hayley Kiyoko!

Before the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards began, the audience was forced to watch a number of lucky artists reach out a few months earlier.


During the official network pre-show, Terrence J was happy to give Hayley an award for this year's Push Artists.

"I am very happy because you made me cry, I never met famous people and my makeup will damage," he told the audience while holding back tears. "Oh myhosh, there's Blake Lively."

Hayley continued, "It confirms every odd color woman you can follow with your dreams and I like my fans! My fans give this to us! We do it, 20GayTeen! 2018!"

This marks VMA Hayley's first victory. In fact, tonight's show on Radio City Music Hall marked the first appearance of the singer at the VMA exhibition. So how is it prepared for that special night which also includes performances?

"I have a delicious salad from Sweet Greens," he shared with his fans. "I have a burger, a little heavy, it's okay."


Maybe a new pleasure begins. During the pre-exhibition, Terrence announced that the Best Best Artist award presented by Taco Bell would be Haley or Cardi B. Spoiler alert: The singer "What I need" cannot be more excited and grateful.

"I just want you to know that I have been doing this for 13 years and I really have these kids sitting in my apartment trying to get people to listen to my music and have the opportunity and the fact that I too, like, Cardi B? What this is crazy, "he said. "Two years ago, I played for 50 people, this is crazy, Hi, ma'am! Hi Father!"

Congratulations from Hayley on an unforgettable night.

0 Komentar Untuk "Hayley Kiyoko Tear Up After Winning the "20GayTeen" MTV Video Music Award"

Post a Comment