> IBX5980432E7F390 Louis C.K. returns to the stage - Kentucky derby

Louis C.K. returns to the stage

The hated comedian set up his unbeatable set at Cellar comedy in New York on Sunday, club owner Noam Dworman, to CNN's Brooke Baldwin.
https://kentuckyderby112.blogspot.com/
Louis C.K. was done for 15 minutes but did not handle the sexual abuse scandal he faced, according to Dworman.

In November, five women appeared on allegations of sexual harassment and harassment to the comedian. Louis C.K. admit the allegations are true and apologize.

READ ALSO : Where you can watch the Aretha Franklin cemetery

"These stories are true, at that time, I told myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a girl my stick without asking first, which is also true," he said in a statement obtained by CNN on that time. "But what I learned in the past, too late, is when you have the power of others, asking them to see your rod is not a question, it's a problem for them. They admire me and I use that irresponsible power. "

Louis C.K. continues to say that he "regrets" and "tries to learn" from his irresponsible behavior.
FX broke up with him shortly afterwards. He is the executive producer of several events on the network, including "Better Things," "Baskets" and "Louie." Netflix also announced that they had cast a special plan to star the comedian.

0 Komentar Untuk "Louis C.K. returns to the stage"

Post a Comment